Live image from html uploaded

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.supervisioncam.de ]

Abgeschickt von Gregory Reed am 22 Januar, 2009 um 12:08:04

Hi, You helped me a while ago to upload just one image via FTP. I now would like to go back to the standard main image & last 50 & hopefully a auto updated live image. I have reverted back to source.htm (from minitemplate.txt) so I do get this OK but can not get access to a live image. Locally on the network I can click on the image & I get a new window with auto updated live image but can't do the same on the www where I get the Main large, smaller to the right (Saying live image) and 50 below. Clicking on any of the images does not get an auto updated image. The so called "live" is just a link to the last static save image. Any advise. I guess I might have taken something out

This is the advise you gave me back then - Could it be something to do with Type - SV or TS
You may use the "minitemplate.txt" below as "Source file" unter "HTML page Generator". (You need to add a *.* file filter to see the file if you use the browse button.)
Check also "Use static filnames for the images".
The minitamplate currently uses time scheduled images for the upload but you can simple change "Type=TS" to "Type=SV" to get the last motion detected image

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.supervisioncam.de ]