FIXED!!!! Re: NTFS not compatible

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.supervisioncam.de ]

Abgeschickt von Ken Ripberger am 21 Maerz, 2011 um 02:54:26

Antwort auf: Re: NTFS not compatible von Kenny Ripberger am 19 Maerz, 2011 um 05:31:27:

Guess what!!!!! Your program won't see the files in NTFS anytime after your program has a restart, UNLESS YOU HAVE MICROSOFT WINDOWS FILE INDEXING TURNED ON!!!!! I wasted four days figuring that one out!

: Danke Sehr Herr Kirst. NTFS sind rechtig fur SCV, wunderbar! Vergib mir meine swine-Deutsch. Ich haben es kleine studiert im uber-schule, driesig jahren uns.
: Ok, I've abused your language enough. It turns out the config jumpers on the two drives were wrong from day one. My computer genuis brother says this could have left all kinds of screwed up code on both drives.

: I'm glad you say SVG works well on NTFS, cause I plan to reinstall Win2000 tomorrow and will now use NTFS on both drives. I'll let you know if it acts up still

: : Sorry, but I didn't find your emails concerning this problem. I get many unwanted emails every day and it is possible that I miss sometime a support mail. Typically I try to answer very fast.

: : It is true that I didn't test a mix with FAT32 and NTFS up to now. I use mainly NTFS file systems.
: : Is it possible that the access right in the file systen wasn't correct because SvC just uses system calls to read and write files and it doesn't matter about the file system.

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.supervisioncam.de ]